Training of Trainers is an important activity under SSC Transit 2.0. Also under the PMKVY 2 scheme, to ensure quality delivery of training, it is envisaged that every trainer imparting training under PMKVY 2 is SSC certified.
SSCs are mandated to conduct Training of Trainers (ToT) for certification of trainers. System of recording the trainees’ and trainers’ attendance through Biometric attendance system would be made mandatory. All trainings shall be imparted by SSC approved trainers who have completed the ToT Programme. All candidates have to be provided the course curriculum booklet along with the Induction kit.
- Identify couple of affiliated training centres (NSDC or own) nation-wide to be designated as exclusive SSC Training of Trainers and Training of Assessor* centres.
- Consider activating multiple centres pan-India – the numbers and locations of such centres getting activated in the beginning should depend on the volume experience of STAR and PMKVY 1. Adequate number of centres will ensure that this activity does not become a bottle-neck under the allocated responsibilities of an SSC.
- The identified Training Centres should have all the Lab Equipment as identified in the Curriculum/s for the QP/s by the SSC
- Identify in these centres, the existing trainers who could be trained to be Master (Lead) Trainers. Alternatively the training partner could also recruit fresh senior professionals to be Master Trainers in the designate centres.
- Each SSC to ensure that Trainer Guide for the QP is ready and distributed to the attending Master Trainers.