Training partners can get affiliated with the LSSC provided they meet the criteria and follow the protocols. LSSC follows stringent guidelines set by NSDC in identifying, assessing and approving public and private training institutes in region to deliver NSQF and NOS aligned curriculum.
Who can affiliate with LSSC
- Any private or public academic institution or Vocational Training provider (VTP) in the domain of leather education and skill development
- Corporates looking for aligning their training departments with CSR budgets
- Stand alone training companies operating in the private space
- Leather training academies
Benefits of affiliation
- Alignment of training with National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) leading to equivalence with educational degrees, diplomas and certifications.
- Ratification of National Occupational Standards (NOS) based curriculum.
- Access to Master Trainers of LSSC and certification of the trainers of the affiliating training provider.
- Assist in On the Job Training (OJT) and / or Placements of the affiliating partner trainees.
- Assessment of trainees on NOS based curriculum.
- Industry recognized Certification of the successful trainees.
- Participation in Government led programs at institutional and state level, aligned to NSQF.
- Access to the reports on the Sectorial Researches conducted by the LSSC
- Participation in the various sector specific seminars and events
- Access to international bodies available in similar space.
Download the training partner affiliation Form
- Submission of application does not guarantee affiliation.
- Application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE
- Complete documents are required to be submitted along with application for processing the request. In case documents are deficient request will not be considered.
- Observations if any, are to be cleared within time specified to ensure the request is not closed.
- Attach supporting documents wherever required. Please sign and stamp every page of the document.
To apply for affiliation, submit completed copies of the appropriate affiliation form and evaluation form and send it to:
Leather Sector Skill Council
CFTI Campus, Annex Building,
No.65/1, GST Road,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.
|Course curriculum alignment per job role||₹.5000/-||Annual|
|Center validation fee per center||₹.2000 for Metro cities
₹.4000 for all other cities